View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofucko View Post
I don't expect "very" intimate. Cuddling isn't "very" intimate. I'm not asking them to french. Cuddling sounds pretty basic to me. But it seems like they're more willing to do the standard stuff like cat bath/cbj/fj rather than cuddle.

So I have to be a regular to get hugging? Sounds like I have to put up with bad sessions for a few times just to see if I can get a decent experience?

I think I'm abnormal since none of that SOP stuff arouses me on their own. I need a basic level of intimacy to get into it.

lol maybe I'm not cut out for geylang.

Fuck if I needed to put in the effort to build a connection with a girl, I wouldn't go to GL.
if you want intimacy, go look for a girlfriend. Geylang / ktv etc is the last place you want to look for intimacy .

so where have you visited ? maybe you can tell us what went on...like when you step in, what did you do etc...you can't expect them to hug you once you are inside although i must say alot actually do that...but to be honest , i find this very fake if it's the first time i call her.

talking about this, maybe you can try 1838 G15, not sure if it's 15 maybe you can search for my FR...lol.... u go in she will rape you and call you gege..lol until my cock also cannot stand.....