Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Sparta858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard_antenna View Post
After reading so many interesting stories, I wanna share some of mine with my ex colleagues

1) I was driving my colleague back home everyday, and then I was married with kids and she is single but getting marry soon. I was driving MPV then, and there was a carpark at ECP near the sailing club..... I have many sex session with her then, she was a admin clerk in my office. We used paper to cover up all the windows, there we had our first in-car sex and we continue having it 3 times a week till she get married.

2) I still remember the night before her wedding, I ask her out and she BBBJ me in the MSCP upper floor next to her block.......

3) 2nd happening with office colleague, also an admin clerk, after the last get married, this fall for me.....hehe.... I dunno why so many young clerk fall for me in office..... same thing I drove her home everyday after work and had dinner with her before I go back home. After dinner, we always drove to the MSCP (at Geylang East / Aljunied Area) upper floor, then she will start to BBBJ me in the car till I cum..... this continues for weeks and we always do that almost every night except weekend.....

4) One day, I decided to try out in office, which I stay late one night and I ask her to help me in some documentation filing. After everyone left, I initial sex with her at my work station.... she was hesitate and worry that boss may pop in, but I just grab her and strip her and myself naked.....and we have our first sex in office....hehe.....
Song sia! Hear aldy steam liaoz Thx 4 sharing wif us