View Single Post
Old 29-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Always one of my fav massage place.

i still rem last last time i went there, i rtf twice for the same syt....the way her soft pussy glided on me cock...her tender boobs caressing my back and my butt...her pussy lips sliding against my thighs. o.m.g. i think i shoot out all my pre cum le hahahaha

my fav part is when she turned me around and started intercrural my cock with her pussy. by then i was already see beh x 1000 horny leow. so i stuck put my middle finger and position swee swee behind her ass, just ard her pussy lips. so when she slid back my middle finger entered her sweet love hole...she gasped! it was very wet and so warm...she gave me a cheeky smile and continued sliding, but this time hor, she penetrated deeper into my finger!! then after a few more thrusts, i cannot take it leow and flipped her over and put on helmet and used my shaft to tease her a little more, gently opening up her already swollen and wet pussy lips and want to go in, dont want to go in like that, making her ultra high. then, i finally relented when she said, fuck me please...

so, i slowly entered her. very slowly. as i entered her almost all the way already, i gave a deep thrust. she let out a huge and yet so shy moan and arched her back, opening her spread eagle legs for me even bigger. she's like saying, take me, take all of me....please...

lol having a hard on just by reminiscingg this. but i rem the last time i went bkk, i cant find her le. knn. still can't forget those sessions.