View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Got conned in IRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoRnYhUnK
Hi guys, despite reading all the stuff here about being conned in IRC or chatlines, it never really hit me until today! I was in the IRC chatting with with this girl when she offered me sex for $100. She said she needed $50 to top up her Hi-Card and the remaining $50 in cash. Told me to top up her hi-card first before meeting her. Was really very suspicious initially, but when I ask her to verify whether she is indeed a female, she called me readily. She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control and I went to an ATM in AMK (where she is supposed to live) to top up the card. After topping up, I called her and confirmed that I've top up the card, afterwhich she says she will have to verify the card value first before meeting me. F**k.... after putting down the phone, never hear from her anymore! Repeated calls to her resulted in no one answering the phone!

Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 81313886. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
Brudder..

Le me say this (excuse me for a moment.... kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke)

Coming back to the subject.... kekekekekekekekekekekeke

OK, OK, serious now... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bro Hornyhunk, personally I don't think its fair that you gather us to support your folly, and even post her number here...

Kudos to her intelligence mah....

take it as a lesson learnt, or better still, as a joke... kekekekekekekekekekeke