View Single Post
Old 24-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nerdy but busty GF of a CB fker colleague (experience and poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
What would you have done?

1. Introduce yourself immediately and say you find her familiar. Then, use this chance to get closer to her and eventually expose the bf and help her in a way.

2. Keep on with the jogging routine and coincide with her habitual daily jogging. You two notice each other and sometimes nod and acknowledge. Wait for a chance for a 'cute meet/introduction' and get closer to her especially since you have her social media to know her preferences and likes, jio her, take her virginity and continue to fuck buddy her behind the cb bf's back.

3. Just leave it alone and don't be the hero or villain

Situation : You've been jogging the same route for a few weeks as the GF (who lives opposite your estate) of someone who has been a really cheebye ass to you at work a few times for a long time and even stabbed your back more than plenty. I really can't stress this enough.

She is nerdy but busty, in her late 20's. Definitely sweet and nice, unlike her bf/(my colleague)
who is an ass and obviously has been cheating on her, blatantly telling people he struck the jackpot with her being the only child with rich parents and is naive and will never bother to find out he eat outside, marrying her for the money and gullibility which allows him to continue with his current lifestyle.

Goal: Try to know her, let her know the bf's true color? see where it goes, when jog behind her from a distance, looks good to hold and fuck, face is plain but will feel an urge to bang her especially after seeing her once in a tighter singlet, heard her pattern should be virgin also.

Please kindly don't judge me on this.

Hi, please check your inbox. Thank you