View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Little Bridge to Paradise

A Little Bridge to Paradise

WL Name - Xiao Qiao
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2831A (House of Willie)
Misc Info - Used to be a dancer in Nite Club and a buddy of XLJ

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks above-average and she certainly looks lovely & demure to me, very nice large double eyelid eyes with lucious & natural eyelashes on both top & bottom of her eyes. Her nose is not sharp enough, if not, she would look very gorgeous like our local Media Corp Artist, Fiona Xie. In fact she looks a wee bit like Fiona Xie (about 15%). She has fair and almost flawless facial complexion. She has a tiny mole at the top of her left eye. She has long straight tinted hairdo.

Bod - 7/10

She is petite and quite curvy. Her butt is also quite curvy and perky. She has very smooth body complexion and a faded tattoo on her right hand.

Tits - 7/10

Although only A cuppers, they looks nice and also very nice to caress and lick. Her nipples are pale brown to very light pink in color (depending on the lightings in the room).

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have had some light petting and french kisses on the bed before we proceeded to shower. She was a sweet lass ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage, and a deep-throated BBBJ. We also frenched in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

It was stimulatingly done! Excellent for a newbie ... Her sucking and licking pressure was just about ideal. However, she may need to train on her variation a little more ...

AR - 7.8/10

Very well done and stimulating! It would be great if she employs some hand action on my heirloom while ARing me ... Sher AR me while I was on my fours.

French Kiss - 7.6/10

Great! Passionate and engaging!

BBBJ - 7.6/10

I have to say her BBBJ skill is very good for a newbie of GL although she may have some experience in commercial sex else where. Her BBBJ style was deep-throated and senusous. No hand action involves ...

FJ - 7.3/10

We adopted gal on top and missionary. She was accomodative in changing style if one likes. Her pussy was quite tight but not very wet ... It was a Bridge of Paradise albeit it was a rather mild one ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is an accomodative, fun loving and courteous gal ... Am sure alot of young customers would like her.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: