Old 30-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Alclyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Unleashing the Female Orgasm

I am sure many of us have heard of this phrase “the seven year itch”. Indeed, I can testify to that and to make matters worse, I married the most boring man I could possibly have come across. The term “boring” encompass the activities we (hardly) do together, the (limited) hobbies he has and lastly the bedroom acts.
For seven entire years of marriage, our sex routine essentially comprise a two minute foreplay which includes the removal of clothing, followed by five to ten minutes of doggie style humping (of which every second seemed like years to me because I was simply waiting for him to let off). The entire act lasted at most 15 mins. To make matters worse, we had it about once every 3-4 months. Ironically however, I did not even feel the need for sex with my husband at all in most of these seven years simply because firstly, I was finding my husband less and less attractive and secondly, the pure thought of simply bending down to become just a hole for a stick to insert into was revolting.

On some nights in a week whilst my husband is fast asleep, I would secretly pull out my laptop (screen facing away from him), go to Google search and type “erotic sex videos” ….As I watched, I would often find myself rubbing my thighs systematically against the bolster and feeling somewhat aroused by those gyrations.

To be continued....