View Single Post
Old 24-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
1st time to Armada - Haze

Copied from W S G ...

Used Touch & Go and parked my car at the basement.

Used lift to reach L2 and reach there.

OKT asked me: Shower ? He gave me a tag number (hang on neck) and show me to proceed to changing area. Hmmm ...how come no offer me to put my belongings into a safe geh ? NVM...opened my cabinet and saw a small safe inside there ! ... Must read instruction on how to operate it...hehehe...1st time mah... Where is the sandals ? Aiyak ...at the counter outside...took a pair and put mine into the locker...

Quite big the SPA area but still smaller if compare to Oasis SPA...2 round shape pools...1 hot and 1 cold...1 steam room and 1 suana room ...both room also quite big with many chairs...temperature of hot pool ok but too COLD for the other one (no dip inside)...a few toilets (cubicles) and a few showers (open type)...got water dispenser, disterliizer for combs , foam and shaver etc...

Food are standard (not took much, only 2 pcs of bread & a cup of hot chinese tea as I has eaten lunch) but dining area quite big...2 flat TVs...another room with many Ogawa type chairs for movie...several MLs sitting there...one ML (PRC ?) asked me want massage or not ? Shaked shaked my head...Took a paper from there, walked away and sat on a sofa in front of man facial room...A young CKT (Michelle ?) asked me wanna do facial ? Shaked shaked my head also...surprised that she was also parading herself when customers called for mirroring...This is the best place to sit...why ? WLs walked in and walked out here ! ...hehehe ...MANY pretty and young WLs !!! many NL WLs also...and saw many NL customers...hehehehe

Asked for Haze, OKT said not in yet and he will called her...afterthat he said need 20 minutes waiting...OKT leaded me to a room behind (need to walk through again the dining area to the other side. A very big room with a sofa, a round table, a very big mirror in front of the bed & a cubicle with shower. Wait about 3 -4 mins, at last the famous and popular HAZE knock knock and came in ! But she asked me to change to other room instead ... all her "things" already inside there ...

Figure: Petite and small size...curvy shape...but little fat on stomach...fair & smooth skin...long hair...quite seductive when look at her from back...front is her boobs...quite big for her size...but she only let me to touch the left one...

Face: A bit heavy make up but still quite pretty...can be wife type...soft and "teh teh" voice...melt heart one ...

Age: I said she is younger than me but she said she is older woh...she is 29 yo...haha

Catbath: Her tougue & and her fingers is the killing weapon ! Licked my back up down up down till tight...AR me quite long also...

BJ: The best I have experienced ! Not hard sucking...but slow, smooth & wet...no teeth bite feeling...licked my balls 1st before BJ...fingered my balls while BJ...1st session...she wanna cap me but I asked her to suck till blow (CIM) instead...she splited on towel after that...2nd session (after massaged my back and legs with oil)...cap me after blow didi hard again... she asked me on top...but I asked her to cowgirl...quite tight...not long blow again...feel so relax...

FK: Allow after asked her 1st...her smooth tougue is the killing part...she used a blue liquid to rinse her mouth afterthat...spray some into my mouth when bathing after finished...remind don't swallow...

Massage: Told her not so hard...quite relax lar...sure cannot compare to the pro ML one...

GFE: Very caring..."darling darling", "floor wet and slippery", "feel cold", "if hurt tell me"...etc...She said she usually on leave on Monday...but OKT called so she worked lor...today actually she wanted to go shopping...

Damage: RM248 + RM196 (service - massage - service)...she asked me next time one session enough lar...money not easy to earn woh...release once a month ok lar...where to find such caring WLs leh ??? She sure noticed that I'm a very "easy to serve" customer lar before she said like that ... hahaha

Note: She kept asking me to write to her the internet addresses (told me she knows 1 or 2 forum sites)...as she curious to know what customer comment on her ...I assure her that all said good lar and no need to read the FRs on her...I didn't tell her any as I guess she knows WSG...Haze...you are here reading, right ? hahaha

WIR ? I hope she will treat me better (I understand she can provide more) in my next visit, after I'm not a stranger to her anymore...hihihi... ...she said Armada WLs all good woh...especially Channel...
Where are you, my......SPOON !