Thread: Your tool sir?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Your tool sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
I am beginning to realise that in the world of commercial sex, having a big tool is not necessarily a good thing.
HOLY FUCKING DOGSHIT you win the first prize!!!! Having the largest tool does not automatically allow you to repair all types of equipment

Anyway to cut it shorter: tool size varies widely based on country of manufacture.... say what you want but tools made in foreign country are generally larger than tools coming from asian manufactories.....

Hey but remember, its not the size of the tools that matter its the operater... hand a gigantic tool to a blur fellow and he couldnt fix shit with it

OOps we're still supposed to be talking about penis length? oh sorry

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set