View Single Post
Old 23-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

Goddamn she really fucking hiong! But I came so hard just now!

"Miss, I need at least a moment to cool down. Can we wait a bit first?"

She shrugs.

"Fine. Hurry."

She turned around and just stared at my cock the whole time waiting for it to awaken. But the more she stare the more pressure I felt!

"Why your cock still asleep? Wake it up!" she barked.

"Miss, you must know, mens cock respond to coaxing, not threats."

"No need talk so much. I get it." she responded, and pounced forward to french kiss me while stroking my cock with her hand. She is amazing at physical stimulus, but she is oblivious to mental stimulus. As I catch my breath from the kissing, I turn to her and said

"Miss Cheng, your rub and kiss feels good no doubt, but you can reduce much effort if you know the right words to say. Do you know about...dirty talking?"

To my surprise, her face started turning red a little. "Wha...what dirty talking nonsense."

So weird! Tell her to fuck she like lion, but when tell her to talk she become kitten. I guess she feels even more vulnerable to expose her inner thoughts compared to her body. Time to turn the tables. I reached down and stick two fingers inside her pussy, still soaked with my warm semen and her pussy juice.

"Just now I fuck you, pain or shiok?" I asked.

She's speechless for a while, but being such a direct person, she doesn't know how to lie at all. "At first pain...then...quite shiok."

"Who cum inside you just now?"

"Y...you...came inside me."

"Does that make you happy? Thought you came to call prostitute, but it feels more like you're my prostitute."

Cheng Ying's fave changed at being insulted. "What prostitute!? You...ahhh..."

I had sunken my fingers deeper and made a hook shape to pressure her g spot. I can feel her pussy juice gushing as a wave of pleasure washes over her.

"Shiok right? Admit you are my prostitute and I will make you more shiok."

"F...f...fine...I...am your whore."

I continued to finger her at great pace as she moaned louder and louder.

"UUGHHH...YES...YES...I AM YOUR WHORE! FINGER FUCK ME...yes...later RAPE MY PIGU HARD! YES!"

She squirts like a Merlion all over the bed and her entire body shakes in ecstasy. Conquered! Once she managed to regain some control of her body, she quickly turned around and spread her ass at me.

"Come, faster fuck your prostitute's asshole! I cannot tahan already!"

Last edited by Rage24; 23-05-2020 at 01:35 PM.