View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
wa hahahaha tio zapped like crazy. well glad that it will benefit bros to have more options. to the White knights that zapped me claiming that she become more expensive, well I save your ass. Just go check with her yourself, got some bros here ask her to charge 180/90mins. I told her that it will be stupid, cause I will not RTM, and she may lose a few regular. for that she open up a 60min option. Without me you probably only be left with a single option of 180/90mins.

To bros that chiong, please don't be so selfish, we should stand together against price hike. can't believe will have ppl encourage ml to increase their price lol , joke

Erm dont need to overestimate ur own worth la.. She also asked me abt how to price and probably countless others.. In the end she ownself decides