View Single Post
Old 21-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Another shop to avoid :

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagi
Was driving along Serangoon Road towards Macpherson when i happen to see blinking led on the perimeter of the door of this particular shop. So went to look look see see.

Was quoted price for massage and agreed to take half an hour(to test water). Once inside room, was told to bath. After washing up, lady came in and ask me lie down face up straight away. Was thinking how to straight away massage front. Touch touch abit and told me "30 mins cannot massage, what service you want?" Open steep pricing of $100 for sexy massage, $150 for BJ and $200 for FJ. Really turn off but didnt want to waste entrance fee, so bargain down sexy massage to $50.(she say give special price $60)

And guess what happen during sexy massage? Turns out to be a mechanical handjob.

So i paid $80 for 10 mins of HJ plus 10 mins of bathing and waiting.

I dont want to openly name the shop as my bad experience could be a one off thing and this place could be another brother favourite joint.

I believe enough clue have been given for you to spot the shop too. If want to confirm plus chop, do pm me.

Anyway when i visited, only one lady working. Told me she PRC but like local/malaysian.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .