View Single Post
Old 23-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold
Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

All the way in the cab it was just very quiet. Little sobs from Dee but generally she has stopped crying. I just sat there comforting her, my mind in 2 places, one naughty and one nice. At one side I'm just there for her since she is a really good friend and one another side, she is attractive with quite a body to boot. I could see her chest rising and falling with a backdrop of her legs crossed over each other and that floral dress slowly rising up her thigh.

Big head or small head??

We got to her place and she paid for the cab. I tried to but she was deceptively fast, like a ninja. I wanted to prove my point but decided against it; never go against an emotional girl at the peak of her emotions. Recipe for disaster.

Got to her unit and she unlocked the door. She mumbled something along the lines of maid at home and people working. I just shrugged and followed. Took a look at my watch... It's noon. She closed the gate and door, took my wrist and pulled me to a room which I suspect was hers.

She took a controller, switched on the aircon and just collapsed on her bed. So there I was, having to walk over to her windows and sliding them to a close. And then..

I felt awkward. What do I do? So I sat on the floor, resting against her cupboard at the side of the bed where she was lying face down.

It may be noon but I fell asleep. Like.. Snoring kind of sleep.

"Zack! Wake up!" I heard a voice call out

"Huh?!" I flickered my eyes open trying to sharpen my sight.

"Oeiii why you on the floor? You snoring leh Zack.." Dee said, looking amused. She looked much better with a wry smile on her face.

"Uhhh. Snoring meh. I where got sleep..." I countered.

"Nonsense not even 5 mins sit down already sleep. At least on the bed la come here!" She instructed

"Orh okay ma'am." I got up and trudged to the other side of the bed and sat and proceeded to lie down. So comfortable!

I felt a little movement and felt 2 soft hands on my arm. Dee pulled herself close to me, trapping my arm in between her twin peaks. Uh oh junior is awake...

"Thanks Zack. Thank you." She put her face close to my ear and whispered

"What for?" I asked, while looking at the ceiling and enjoying the feeling of softness on my arm.

"For being there. For making me smile all the time. For layaning (entertaining) me even when you are annoyed at me." She whispered softly into my ear

Couldn't help but grin.

"Oei don't show me your dimple." Dee smacked my arm. Boobies jiggled. Ahhhh nice.

"Well never knew I would hear that ever from you." I smirked

"I'm gullible today okay!" She protested, still whispering. Her breath going into my earholes were frankly.. A little turn on. Aiya everything is a turn on.

"What matter is, you smiling again. Life sucks when you are not your childish self. Like.. No colour at all!" I teased

"Oei! What childish!!" She protested. "That's so sweet Zack." And with that, she pecked me on the cheek. That pushed my arm deeper into her valley of her boobies. Hi junior, don't wake up...

"Come Dee, prop yourself up against me. I'll massage your head for you." I began.

She sat up, got in between my legs and propped her back against me. For a while I thought she might feel mini me rising soon. Will he? I could smell her nice smelling hair, as I placed my hands on her bare neck...

TBC
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat