View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Actually whats good about anal sex??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Oic ... Good to know..... but have U, as a guy tried anal before and can compare with pussy

Huh... Have u never raw before???

Anyway dun ever go internet websites or massage place for raw, alot of diseases among the girls there. Pictures always fake.

Bbbj, kissing with fl also avoid if u have a partner or share food / share spoon / share cup with family and dun want to explain how u got std.

Safest option is find those skilled in hj can let u feel shoik without any risk

My right hand very skilled in HJ (gaahmen Policy giving lot of practice these days), but nothing compares to the warmth, beauty and wetness of a naked woman. A beautiful and willing woman is an ocean of sexual delight.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else