Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

where u get ur FBs from? tips please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
I have been following this thread as an interested and silent observer. Often times would also like to venture out of the Fuck Buddy box and try some maid sexventure. There are a couple living in this estate and their lithe bodies at times do turn me on.

Just 2 nights ago, with my hands full, could not press my floor in the lift. One maid, with dog on the leash, volunteered to assist. Before I could tell which floor I was on, she said "I know, XX right?" I asked " I am impressed, how you know". She added "oh you have been living here for a long time and I have been working for the same family for some time as well". So, with maids in the same estate, better admire from a distance. Dun sway seow - totally agree bro lweiss, it ain't worth it. Unless some hot maid comes my way, I'll stick to FBs.