View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
18upz for u for sharing
Thank you for the point.

Regarding the guided tour...

I don't claim to be an expert in things Batam. There are bros here who know more things about Batam than me. I do think that, having covered most of the booking joints here on foot, I do have something that I can share with the newer bros. Or those who have been relying on taxis to get around the joints and getting fleeced by these drivers. That why those that bother to pm me, asking me to bring them around, I usually will not reject. But, at the same time, while I seemed to be there almost every week, my travel schedule is quite impromptu type. It's difficult to accommodate many bros at one time. Hence, I almost only being 1 or at most 2 along. I'm not a professional guide, I can't handle too many bros at one time.

The latest bro whom I brought over for 2 days visiting the joints on Saturday, end up, he found 1 cewek at Happy8 for very reasonable price, given that it's New Year's Eve. I'm sorry that I had to make him wait for about an hour in the joint while I had a rolling good time with Cecilia. He knows I'm there for personal matters, so won't be booking any girl and won't be with him after he got his girl settled. So, he kindly offered to wait for me while I ST'ed Cecilia. In fact, he's so happy with his booking cewek that he extended her for another day. I didn't get to see him again for this trip. Bloke must be so pleased with his girl that he even rejected having breakfast with me on his final morning. Lol..

The next date that I'm confirmed to be there in Batam will be 3/2 - 5/2 (Friday to Sunday). If anyone would like me to bring them around to joints, this is the date to plan for. My other trips there will be for personal matters and family time, which means I will have limited time after the "joints shopping trip". These guides trips are free, I don't earn anything. I'm just returning back what I'd benefited from joining in one of these trips myself 2 years back.