Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tankoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by heine View Post
Recently had a business trip to Beijing again and made contact with my usual masseur, Lisa. Her massage skill is still as good as before and I get to know that she recently has expanded her business. She has started a massage parlour business somewhere in the city. I don't know where exactly as I usually get her service at door step.

She has introduced to me some of the massage services offered at the parlour. Besides visiting the parlour itself, her parlour can also make arrangement with her masseurs to offer door step massage services. She shared some pictures of her masseurs with me, looks pretty in general.

Any bro who make a business trip to Beijing like me, and wish to get good massage service, please feel free to contact her via wechat / whatsapp @ 18210829149.
Saw this contact and tried Lisa's door step massage twice with different masseurs, solid good massage with H.E. I personally prefer such door step massage service so I can just turn to bed after rather than travel back to accomodation. Those looking for good real massage may try.