Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

hi all bros..

last week barca win champions league..tonite i also win...
just got to know a pinoy online yesterday nite..ask her out she say shy..say tonite see how...tonite try luck.she say...her boss ask her dun stay at home..ask her go out n enjoy..she piss...feel kena kick out..so go fly to meet her...
then bring her sentosa... walk walk..find place to hold hand, kiss, hug,...then then put hand inside n tune radio..everything can..then drive to find a quiet spot but cant find..in the car she play my bro from outside...after a while she ask me can she put the hand in..i act blur say...can..no problem..just play...

then i cant find place to bonk her...go opp fragrance say i book whole nite..that guy say canot....must have 2 ic...so i quickly go back to my old nest which only need 1 ic... then in the car i wanna unzip her..she say dun rush..later can slowly play..

check in..ask her bath..she say no...fuck one round then half time bath...so first half 1-0.... fuck missionary until i leg jelly...cum n she say wanna see the cd inside got how much water...

later go bath..2nd half... then she say she on top..rock me like hell..she enjoy like those disco girl dancing with ...HANDS UP HIGH IN THE AIR...COME ON...HANDS UP HIGH IN THE AIR..OH YEAH OH YEAH.....rock until i cant stand and i cum until dried..rest a while..send her home...

now i wanna faint already..good nite all..hope u enjoy my winning nite....
will continue to conquer more than post if i got more success story...