View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for nudes for viewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
To correct you, you did try to play on his ego by asking him to validate himself to others in the this forum, if someone needs validation, that is a sign of narcissism, hence egotism. Sfan isn't someone who needs validation and thus he declined.

And he already stated to pm him to discuss or for details, clearly there will be an arrangement made in private. If no one sends him a message, so be it, it has nothing to do with you or anyone else in this forum who is a male.

It's clear here that you lack intelligence and maturity for your age.
Thanks bro. People like you make this forum a better place for all. We need thinking bros like you to continue making this forum worthwhile and useful and not let it degenerate.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here