View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Spa at Armada PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash
Stayed at the Armada Hotel in Petaling Jaya last week. Was hoping to ONS or look for FL as it was Ladies night in the Merchant Pub ar Armada. There were a lot of OLD women (Grandmother Cat) that night. By 11 had enough to drink but little brother had no action. Went to the attached spa and asked to see avaliable girls. There were only 6 avaliable and last call for girls to room was at 11.30. Choose MU a local Chinese girl as the rest avaliable CMI.
In the room waited 15minutes and there was a ring. There she was, a very sweet looking girl who ask me to have a short shower. After she cleaned little brother we proceeded to action in bed. Very short BBBJ she capped I bonked her several positions. She said she just started work 2 weeks ago and does not seemed as experienced in BJ. After only 20 minutes of boonking and fake moans I shot my load. we showered and she left.

This is my first Field Report and I will try to improve writing skill.

Name:MU
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 2/10 (2 minutes or less)
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 5/10
Attitude: 6/10
Rate: RM200
RTF: No (will try others)
Armada gers usually have very good service... not very SYT look... but service is always been their forte. But you need to know the captain's well... just like any other HC... Just for your info
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.