Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Hi,

I'm going to Yoshiwara this Saturday early afternoon, can anyone please confirm what the current expected rates are, have they increased?

I read 60K Yen is to be expected for high quality girl? I know Japs don't like bargaining, so if I say expensive, should I just walk away? Also if asked to quote, can I say 50K or will it be insulting to them? Or do foreigners just have to pay, shut up and accept? I'm SG and speak no Japanese.

Also, I've been to Kabukicho, and I know what the touts are like there, and I have read to avoid them, but at Yoshiwara will it be similar, should I entertain the touts as I go along?

Also, the Yoshiwara stretch is really Nakanomachi Street right? Do I just walk along or must I really know where to go to visit, and only go to the well known ones? Last thing I wanna do is to get on the wrong side of the Yakuza and robbed.

Any advice please? Thanks!
Returning the favour as I have benefitted from this thread.
It really depends on which soapie you visit and what course you choose.How do you define "high quality". If expensive,just apologize and tell them.I was at Satin and wasn't willing to pay almost 900 bucks for 90mins of fun no matter how hot the girl is lest she is Gal Gadot,Scarlett or Yui Hatano.So just be upfront, apologize say too expensive and go.I felt embarrassed because they kneeled and bowed deep even when I rejected them.And these are men my father's age no less.Am same as you,SG Chi,no Jap beyond greetings and thank yous.Yoshiwara's touts don't/didn't seem to hunt actively,just stood outside their shop mostly.To save time both yours and theirs,recommend you ask straight before going into the shop for the whole song and dance.Be polite and you be fine.