View Single Post
Old 21-01-2010, 05:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Went down to PT this evening,kinda hoping to RTF Li Wen but she not working,Kiko also not working, then I remember Vivi, so I go. She working + got one guy in front of me so I wait.

When it was my turn I go inside and hugged her a bit then we strip. She was damn pretty. Then SOP, so we went to bed and she start catbath on me. She went slowly going down to my brother but she didn't suck, she did AR! Afterwards time for my brother to go into her mouth! Damn! Her bbbj skills very nice! I told her to go slowly because I don't want to CIM.

Fucking time and we did missionary, shiok! Piak-piak-piak and game over!

Continue tomorrow, hope Li Wen working,
then tomorrow visit dsc.....test for all stds.....now got genetic herpy chlamydia , 2 in 1....dun forget to pass to your wife or daughter.....