View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I am close to 40 aldy. Feel very fortunate to have experienced GL and HC during the 90s and early 2000 era. Not sure if that is considered Golden era, but they were definitely much happier & happening times than the recent 10 years.

Back then, Cat 150 houses were basically all M'sian syts. Most of them were pretty, nice personality and provide tip-top service. Even today I travelled to HK & TW, those working gals that I had still paled in comparison to the M'sian WL services.

Outside of the legal houses, the streets of GL were lined up with hundreds of PRC FLs. Some of them were really gorgeous, model-quality I dare say. Prob back in those times, it was still lucrative enough for the top quality gals to come SG and do a short stint.

Beside the GL arena, there were HCs which also housed many pretty solid M'sian gems that provided A-class services. There wasn't those small spa shops, mandatory polo tee and pants nonsense. The HC gals were free to dress in mini black skirt, cheongsam etc, which makes the entire experience sooo much inspiring

Today - even before Covid-19 times - is like the darkest period of my cheonging life. GL left a small handful of PRC wl who are still okay, all the small spa shops are just plain rubbish. And online FLs are majority scams!

Really miss the good old days.
if i remember correctly in 2010+-
even prc street walkers also solid
$80 a pop, $15 room
online FL still need certain rep pts then can gt contact, most r gem! call fl, book hotel room, lay on bed walk for fl come knock door... that feeling damn exciting