View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: SD scammer from SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Maybe sg is small country, so most issues is believable and very pitiful. First, check whether her story is credible or not? Is it to gain pitiful votes so as to get money from gullible guys?

Maybe this is 99.9% true but 0.1% have to check.

Pls explain why TS points is -7? And stop giving points to TS temporary for a while.

This 99.9% could be a trickster's scam. Now is haze and nobody wants to go out, so how is this story credible? TS could be in other countries enjoying while we are suffering the haze. And the haze is affecting our judgement.

After confirming TS story is 100% true, then u guys and gals can talk whatever u like.
Ermmm... dude how exactly do you propose we check on this story to make sure it is "100% true"? Ask TS to reveal the scammer's identity? What's the point when there is no way that guy will ever confess? Provide conversation screenshots? Those can be faked easily if she really wanted to scam upvotes from us.

Let's examine the situation in detail. Why would TS need to get "pitiful votes" on an account with a negative reputation? If her goal is to get forum rep, wouldn't it be a better idea to post the sob story on a brand new account with a positive rep?

Also, how do you "get money from gullible guys" with a high rep? Its not like people will throw money at her just because she has 1000000 reputation points right?

Anyway, looking at her post history, TS's rep was negative probably because of her first thread. I think the way she described herself as "high maintenance" ticked off some of the guys and they down voted her accordingly.

Finally, dude what do you mean by it is hazy and nobody would go out? I just went out for dinner at Liang Court. Lots of people out there in Boat Quay drinking merrily. How is going out when its hazy not credible?

Personally, I think TS's story checks out. She probably got scammed, and her first instinct is to cry about it on the only place she could. Its not as if she can just tell her friends or relatives that she tried to get a sugar daddy, and got fucked for free instead.

At some point, you have to decide if you want to give people the benefit of doubt, or remain in a distrusting/paranoid mode forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
And 19/09/2019 22.43pm, 1 min so fast TS points from -7 to 2 after i type. Confirm TS is hiding something.

Fuck it, u guys and gals can believe and give TS money whatever u want, i am washing my hands of this.
Lol TS is hiding something? I was the one who upvoted her. So what? How is giving forum rep points the equivalent of giving her money?

Bro relax man. Nobody is scamming anybody. (Except for TS who got scammed by a salt daddy.)