Thread: Tantric Massage
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all
Re: Tantric Massage

Was in KL last week, contacted Bro Sean, and for the time slot I wanted only Udi, Angle & Marie was available. Took Marie based on Sean's description of 'curvy'.

Went down and picked her up. Boy she was in a delicious one piece office velvet dress and looks a bit like fair bollywood type. Later on she told me she's from Egypt. Sharp facial features, slightly matured look, tanned, about 1.6m.

Went up to my room and she prepared the bed, lights and music while I stripped and wore my bathrobe. After she's done, she asked me to unzip her dress from behind and noticed she had no bra nor panties on. My attention was immediately drawn to her big D cuppers. I was salivating at this point. Curvy is the right word, not fat but just nice.

She started with rubbing my back, medium light pressure to make me relaxed. Felt her boobs brushing my upper back from time to time making me erm.. abit hard to relax. From there she moved on to B2B, slow and sensual at times breathing right beside my ears. This is my first time trying tantric massage so I'm not sure what to expect and just let her do her stuff.

After about what seemed an hour was asked to turn and the did my upper chest down to my stomach while standing at my head area. This is when her boobs rested on my face. Without hesitation I fondled and smelled them but wasn't allowed to lick/ suck. At most light pecks at the sides but not the nipple area. At this point I found out her boobs were enhanced. She carried on to do B2B facing me and boy was it erotic.

Whole thing ended with lingam massage and an explosive handjob.

Overall the session was just as she promised before the start, tantric sensual massage to make me relaxed. I did sleep like a baby after that (had problems sleeping 2 nights before). However, she's icy, not much smiling and her replies to small chat were rather curt. So if you're looking for GFE, shes not the one. Total time was 2hrs from when I picked her up at the lobby to the time I saw her out the door.

Think I wanna check out the other girls in Sean's stable next time.