Thread: MILFs
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Re: MILFs

Once she gotten hold of the zipper, she pulled it down... and my underwear was exposed to her. Telling me that since I saw her underwear just now, it's fair that she sees mine too. Oh shit... she saw me peeping at her while she was getting into the car!!

All the while, her head was resting on my thigh and facing my groin and for a moment, I lost my concentration and became speechless.

I felt her fingers touching my underwear covered throbbing pole, or should I say, her nails... gently moving along the length of it. Up and down, up and down. I looked down at her and saw her looking at my pole like a hungry kid looking at a piece of fried drumstick.

I have to concentrate on the road, I told myself. But how to? Push her hand away and ask her to sit up properly? I'll be crazy to do that!!!

Finally, I felt her fingers going for my underwear's elastic waistband. She slid her fingers between my tummy and the band and separated it.

Gently and slowly, pulling it out and downwards. I could feel that the head has been exposed and Shirley continued to pull my underwear down and my pole sprang out of its confined space and stood at its fullest attention. Pole staring directly face to face with Shirley...

To be honest, that was the VERY first time I ever exposed myself to a lady (non related) and was really exciting and feels very shy about it.