View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

I lifted Rachel from the floor and threw her onto the workbench like she was a piece of goods and I spread her legs wide apart, which she was surprised, but she only resisted only for that brief moment before allowing me to do whatever I wanted to her. I rip off whatever else clothing she had on and did so for myself before savagely climbing on top of her and ramming my penis deep into her.

The workbench shook and twitched under our weights and it did not take long before Rachel was moaning madly as our bodies parts and joins in a furious pace. No words were said. Rachel wanted me to treat her like a sex doll and I obviously did not want to spoil that. At that instant, it was not Rachel there under me, but just a sex slave for my pleasure. Someone who was designed to hold my cum. I rammed her hard, holding her legs over my shoulders, but it was hardly sensational for me as she was really too wet for me to even feel any friction against her inner walls. Out of frustration, I pulled out and rolled her over.

Her ass were almost too inviting to reject as I pry open her butt cheeks with my arms and her ass were a little tighter just as I expected. I heard a faint cry and Rachel shook her head, but I grab onto her pony tail as I pulled my cock all the way into her. Almost as if she was a mare, I held on tight to her hair like it was a harness, riding her from behind like a storm. It felt really good like I had finally totally conquer this beast. It did not take very long before I feel myself unloaded my withheld seed deep into her. I pushed her body away and drop her onto the table almost as if she was the doll that I had just used and discard.

Rachel lied still on the top, totally exhausted. But I believe I could push her a little more. I lift her by her chin and even though I see some tears off the edge of her sparkling eyes, I made her kneel like a rabbit on the bench facing me. More precisely, facing my wet and dirtied cock. I think she knew what she had to do. Well, if she did not, then I suppose I will have to discipline her to. Rachel looked puzzled, perhaps due to fatigue, but soon realized what I wanted, she opened her mouth wide and closed in.