View Single Post
Old 24-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future
Re: ❤LOVELY PINKLADY THE BEST★Experienced FL & Elite Masseuse★Dedicated Premium Servi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

It has been a while since I last visited any FL.
Always find it hard to get a slot and arranging with them as most are always booked for the time of day which I wanted a release!

Yesterday was feeling horny again and happened to saw Jia Lin's new advertisement with sexy seductive photos and I was like short at first sight. Wow! Immediately picked up the phone, booked her for my favourite time slot and zooooooommmmmmm I am on my way for my release.

On arrival, a small petit sized girl, wrapped in a towel open the door for me. She is indeed looks prettier and sexier wrapping in the towel, full of fantasizing. She lead me to her room, give me a good warm hugging with a light peck on the cheek as her guest welcoming gesture. This is really a good start for customer services and it definitely created a friendly feelings effect in expecting for a full enjoyable relaxing session. It really makes you forget about your work and stress and looking forward to having a GREAT FXXKING Session.
Due to the hot weather, I decided to take a bath first before the saga begins. She was there and slowly help me to undress and hang up the cloths. I am beginning to feel totally pampered now.

Fast forward the part of the bathing services in the bath room.

I have a over-storage of the sperms within me and I requested for a reverse in the servicing procedure to proceed on to the hanky panky before the massage........
Lay on the bed and she started loading my shotgun first. A lot of teasing, licking of the nipple as well as to my sensitive spots.
She allows you to roam practically everywhere. She is a REAL GOOD DICK SUCKER. She lick and suck like there is no tomorrow, with moanings as if she had gone hungry for days without eating MEAT. Can tahan for too long as I am already longing to have my guns fired, so have to guide her to put on the 'safety cap' and begin my ramping of the watery fleshy pussy hole.
In no time, my shotgun fired the first shot.
She helped me to clean up and then proceed to lie on the bed beside me for a short rest and chit chat. The girl-friend feelings was awesome and fantastic!
I have never encounter such a great feeling before for most previous massage outing. Massage will never be the same again!!
She get me to turned over and begin her soft hands therapy which helped to relax & soften my tight muscles and for once I felt at peace and I really don’t want it to end. Never felt so comfortable before!!!

As she proceeds down to my butt, she started teasing my butt hole and shotgun. She realised that she needed more ammo to further aroused me for a second shot. She started stroking my shaft. I reciprocated by licking and sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy which was getting wet again as well.
I requested to turned her position to a 69 and I was in the line of sight of her wet pussy. It was really a pleasant sight! While she played with my tool, I was also busy playing her wet pussy. In no time, I fired my second shot.

Even now, I’m getting a hard on already while writing this FR.

I have never encounter such an unforgettable wet experience for a very very long long time liao ever since I started to roaming the Freelancing Field !!!!!

Thanks bro, DaddyDad for your FR to sharing your experience with Jia Lin's.

Thanks for your Great MR and support