View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

Generally not much gfe or was very fake, despite wanting it to be slow and nice, it was fast and short. The whole thing from entering the room to exit lasted 20 mins.

I think I was carrotted, but she was a hottie, what to do.
Nah you weren't carroted. Manila is expensive. A hot girl for 3.5k is actually normal to below average cost depending on where you are. I think the service wasn't great because she may not have been into it much.

This is why when you get a girl like this you have to build up a bit more rapport and fuck her good. She's a hot girl who likes doggy so she's probably into a bit rougher sex (within reason of course.) Maybe it was too gentle and not enough hair pulling to get her wet.

My experience with regular girls in manila is that they like to be dominated a lot. I believe newer freelancers most likely have same mentality.