View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Visited Tong Tong of house 1615.

She look about 75% like our TCS star Lai Yiling except for she has longer legs, slim waist and a pair of big C papaya shaped breasts.

She's a week into work, but the service on bed is solid.

In toilet, no action. Just normal clean and bath.

On bed, her cat bath is great, AR is very good. Need not on 4, she spread my ass with me lyng on my front & gave me a good lick with occasional tongue dip into my hole!

BBBJ was the best! Deep throat with her head rotate left and right. Damn damn shiok.

Height about 163cm, slim with perky ass that is gd for doggie, fair skin with a pair of creamy C cup breasts.

Very tight her pussy and wet. Must be due to her being new to this line. Very friendly & always smiling.

Will definitely RTF!