View Single Post
Old 30-07-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
VN can never be higher than SG...although from a KTV point of view, it may almost be the same given the hourly room charge, fruits, coke, water and all sorts of weird things added into the bill - first timers need to learn how to reject these extras to keep costs low.

Of course, 1mil for no butterfly is extremely affordable compared to $300-$400 here.

Curiously, on gaito you can see now a previous girl from VPremium called Denise and she is charging 2500k - already on the high side in vietnam but that's 50% of what we pay here.

Sheesh bro never mention our market rate or spending power here if not they will single us Singaporean out as the most carrot group.

Anyway bro cannot compare like this. Cause We are one of world best with living standard one of the world best. Our salary also much higher than those in Viet whose average about 150-500USD/month. So we are in a better position than them paying for service in our country than viet local paying for service in their country. However, i still feel sg rate is too high already. No debate totally agree with you not worth it. The cost is high cause our earning also higher. We still can go once to twice a month just that end of month no savings lo. For viet local, even going once is consider luxury already.

However, don't need to feel Viet is cheap because it is cheaper than SG. If u see it as their local the rate is ridiculous too. So bros i beg u all, review the living standard there and spend wisely don't inflate market. Wait you all travel there just to find another Singapore playing rate then jialat.