View Single Post
Old 28-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 13
jojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Yellow yellow dirty fellow

No offen just share abit of my point on this kind of join.
We all pay $30-$60 for massage with different timing right?
If the girl just do massage or not even massage for less then 5mins and ask GQ then why the massage fee have to pay? I enjoy the whole section everytime.
Theres few time i got into this kind of join like one place i go last week.
Ask how much is the massage. The girl say $60 for an hur. Ok i pay i go in. Took off everything lay on my back facing up. The girl walk in and ask can i turn around? So i think shes that kind of massage the front first. So i turned.
She start rubbing my face and ask can she do me a facial? I said no i come for massage.
She said ok then i turn over again.
Less than 3mins of cant called a massage just seduce here and there ask me want to do service or not? Mention her massage not good but can do facial.... i turn off right away and said no. I dont want extra service. U do ur massage. Then say keep saying shes not good in this, but all come here for relax mah.
I said "then i walk in and stated very clearly and ask for massage u still charge me $6o? Dont want to do massage then u charge the massage fee so ex for what?"
I got up and change and ask for money back.

So i dont think we should pay too much of so call entrance fee for nothing been done properly. I pay for what u give me what then talk.