Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
heman88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Yishun TN updates

Hi Bros,
After reading up this thread. I had went to the Tui Na "Beauty XXX" along Sembawang Rd. Below is the rough FR: Once in there, saw the counter stuff and looks quite seductive revealing slightly her two tits. I requested for Sky and luckily she is free. So after entering the room, she came too.

Had a great massage and service is good, where she keeps on asking me if the pressure applied to me is appropiate. During the massage, we chit-chatted as to ease the tension. So after the massage she popped the question. Well standard price like mentioned in the earlier post. I opted for the FJ. She proceeded to tickle my shaft and balls, while I play with her tits and slowly removing her clothes. next I started to lift up her skirts and wow wearing a g-string, and started to rub her clits while the g-string is still on.

As I was still rubbing her clits til its wet, she started to put the CD into her mouth and proceeded to cap me. I removed her g string and began the fingering her. After that couldn't take it I stood her asking her to lie on the bed and started to finger her while she laid there sucking my didi. Next change to a doggie style and started pumping her hard and strong. Slowly she lifted one of her legs and rested on the bed while I kept my pumping speed going on. As I was pumping, she was moaning softly and at the same time holding and rubbing her left tit. This really turned me on and we switched to missionary style. This time pump real hard and could feel her pussy real wet and couldn't take it anymore and exploded all my cum in her.

Damage: 35 + 100 (FJ)
Service: 8/10
Looks 7/10 (Look slightly old but still can do)
RTF: will be back again for her good service