View Single Post
Old 27-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Story, The Revelation

The second time she came back, it was at轨度at east coast park. There again, her second stint in SG, she was doin not too bad. She had another BF whilst she was there but then, he was a very good drinker and was very possessive and so, she couldnt get any customers as he was there everynight and will not hesitate to let others know that she's his gal.
For survival, she broke off wif him. Not too long after, a 30+ customer started to support her, not much, at most 12k per month, this went on for about 4 months but she was very disgusted with this man cos he had those oily skinned face and a body odour. He tried many time to suggest sex wif her but she tells him that she is not like that and will want their romance to reach a level that she will give him willingly and both will treasure it. That was his 1st victim. One nite, he booked a room at ritz carlton, got the hotel staff to decorate it with roses to set a romantic atmosphere...poor chap must have spent a bomb. When she went there, she was shocked, though she already planned how not to let him screw her that nite. He then knelled down to propose marriage to her with a ring but then, she asked him.....i marry you, what 保障are you gonna give me? He replied, anything you want, i'll give you. This guy is the owner of a seafood importing business. So she replied, you can marry me now but what guarantee can you give me to say that you'll never leave me. He said, i am true, i will never do that. Her reply to him was impressive.....that what many say when they get married but still end up in divorce. She continued, I want RMB2,000,000.00 aka SGD400,000.00 plus a house under my sole exclusive name in Chengdu. That guy, fell of his chair and was speechless. Seeing that she has the upperhand now, she took the opportunity to tell him that "cant give rite" its ok, i dun blame you, i can still work and earn my own dun worry. This guy was stressing her up liao, situation was becoming more n more restless and anxiety was building for her, so she decided to bail and went back to chengdu.
Though she made about SGD65,000.00 from him, she still smsed him her new china number, the typical 拉线tactic since he was so in love wif her and wants to marry her. She was having a ball, buying ex stuff, LV, gucci, burberry and living a very lavish life. Then he was sending her about RMB20k per month. But at her rate of spending, before 8 months, all went broke liao and she always found excuses when that guy wanted to come up to see her. Now again, she's stressed, if she just depended on him, she'll have no choice but to submit to him sooner or later.
Just then, her grandma, who took care of her since her parents divorced when she was ten, was very ill and cant really walk. The next plot of land next to the grannies place was goin to build a condo complex, and thus, she told herself, for her grandma, she is gonna buy a unit there for her granny. Cost, RMB1.3mil
She then paid a deposit of RMB30k and that's all the funds she had then to the developing company who applied for a loan for her.
She was stressed then and the only way is to come back to work again. Before she left, she received a call saying that her loan has been rejected cos of her no employment status but would be approved only if she can fork out 30% of the unit sale price. With no other choice, she turned to that SG man who wanted to marry her for help saying that apt will be under both names. The guy agreed but insisted that since he's from SG, putting the loan from the bank wif his name in it wud serve no purpose. So total RMB350,000.00 was raised at 50/50 from her & the SG guy. The money, again, her portion, was borrowed from friends and relatives. Happy then, and wif everytime success in SG, she was confident that she'll make the required $$$$ once she's back. So back she came.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene