View Single Post
Old 27-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Story, The Revelation

This time on, i was very mentally strong liao, as i've noticed that she's been still lying to me all the while and thus, no need to give too much face liao so it's all a mind game thingy.
As i laid on her bed, fully clothed hor, i noticed she was waering those night gowns wif some lacy embroidery. I asked her why she was wearing this? This is stuff you waer before you get fucked by your customers, I am not hor. She said no la, i wore this since i was sleeping till now. Oh is it? So we just chatted and chatted. I took out a check i prepared at home before coming and passed it to her.
Pay: Cash
Amount: SGD250,000.00
When i took it out to give her, her hands were trembling like crazy and tears started flowing out from her eyes and she asked me weepingly
Her: 你为什么对我那么好
Me: 因为你是我的第四个妻子
Her: 你知道吗老公,随便一个男人给我钱,我联想也不会去想的就拿他们的钱, 可是你的钱,我拿不下, 真的老公。
She then took the check & put it back into my wallet. Wow, i'm impressed sia...but not convinced. I then started liao, knowing that she's those 逃避 and cannot面对type....hahaha actually quite typical of all the PRC WLs working here that i've come across.
I then told her a story about a movie i saw online about a man wif lots of burdens in life and that if any man doesnt release these burdens, it'll be so heavfy that this man will never be able to stand up one day........she listened
I then changed subject and said check out some new music i have in my phone and as we listened, she request several songs to be bluetoothed to her. So started the transfer. But if kept failing cos her phone prompted inbox full. So i lay on her chest while she tried to delete some messages. BAM! Saw several messages from a 老公and i said wait, let me read leh, in a non violent or angy voice but could hear her heart racing faster & faster liao and her hands were fumbling plus desperately trying to delete those messages as fast as possible.
I just stood up away from the bed and told her. Eh, you damn bo liao u know, what you did after you left and before we came together is non of my business thus i have no rite to be angry or even to pursue, why r u like that? She was still deleting then i grabbed the phone away from her hand and put it on the table. Now look, i said, I am not looking at the phone now so u no need to panic ok. Do u want me to leave or stay now? She started to cry & said please go. I agreed and walked. Opened the bedroom door and the ran over to grab my hand......老公,别走。好吗? I agreed and just started taking off my clothes and she did too automatically.
When we went on bed again, i wasnt doin anything other than lying on her chest trying to calm her telling her whats past is past....remember the movie, you cant let go, that's y the moment you see the messages, you become a thief again. Release them, i will will be your support and will be here to help you...again she started to cry...lit a hoon kee and said, can you help me start pls.....so i said ok...n she made me promise not to chuck her at all and i promised. Ok so you were young and coming to SG for the first time........then she started her whole story............
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene