View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Very common occurence. No matter how good or regular a customer u r, there will always be others who r even more regular, pay more, longer customers who the ML will defer to. When such things happen, even when u blow ur top, they have their ways. Either they try quickly to sayang u, or if they see that u r already deeply attached to them, they will act angry n cold to u, thinking that u will b scared n just give in to them. Just remember that we r only customers, 少一个 to them also like that. But if one day suddenly 少很多个 then they will know. If the ML is like that to u, just dun bother abt her. Go find others, many waitg to give u the good experience n feel...they r hungry for $$...lol
well said bro. definitely have to agree with you on this.