Old 13-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 20
idjones is a Helpful and Caring Samsteridjones is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR on Sarah Mien

I really have to share this experience with all brothers visiting Seoul. I had contacted Sarah a week before my arrival in Seoul, just to introduce myself to her and made sure I plan my schedule well so that I could meet Sarah when I'm there.

Everything went according to plan, and I think it is also fair to make appointment with Sarah in advance so that she could plan her schedules as well.

She is so so so sweet, she really reminds me of my high school and college years in the States with Asian girlfriends that I had, and she talks like them too

I consider myself pretty lucky and I was able to meet her twice during my stay in Seoul, I wish I had a few more days so that I can meet her at least 2 more times, but I have promised her that whatever it takes for me to come back to Seoul to see her, I will do that on my first opportunity!

Here are what I think she does very well:

- She enjoys sex as much as I do
- She knows how to make you feel good
- She gives you all the TLC (tender loving care) all throughout her stay with you
- She is one hell of a naughty but sweet girl
- She makes u think of her all the time, I had issues focusing on my meetings at the office, the moment when she makes me cum on her tits and ass! Now while writing this feeling like jerking off
- Most importantly, if you respect and care for her like a sweet girlfriend of yours, she wiould react back with her own version of TLC

Thanks babe for such a memorable visit to Korea, we'll see each other again soon, ok! Take care!