View Single Post
Old 27-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

After toiling for 3 hours on a scorching Saturday morning, I somehow managed to finish painting the study room at my GF's place. Still, this was just the first layer, so I'll still be spending another 3 hours in the afternoon applying the second layer.

I sat on the newspaper covered floor of the study room, and took a sip of water. I sure hope that my efforts pay off in the future like what Eyvon had said before going on a trip with Evelynn. While they are enjoying themselves, here I am, painting the house on their behalf.

But if you were to ask me, it's not all bad.

"Oh dear, you're already done with the first layer?" My GF's mom exclaimed, fairly surprised at my speed.

"Yes aunty, good thing the study room isn't too big!" I replied, my eyes glued to her body.

Since I was wearing sunglasses to protect my eyes from the paint and obnoxious morning sun, there was no way she could tell where I was looking. Before she went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, she was helping me with one of the walls. Naturally, to avoid damaging her clothes, she was also wearing an old shirt from god knows
how long ago.

She ended up wearing Evelynn's old dri-fit tank top shirt, and it was obviously a little too tight for her. Just to jolt your memory, Evelynn is a
modest A cup, and her mom is an impressive D cup. The edges of her blue bra was popping out due to the tightness around the chest region, and her clevage was accentuated by it as a result.

Imagine someone with D cup wearing a push up bra- that's what it looks like. To make things worse(better), the top part of her boobs was also clearly visible. You
could almost hear her boobs screaming for help while trying to escape the confines of the shirt. Really makes me wonder how some ladies can withstand wearing tight
clothes- but hey, I'm definitely not complaining.

"If I tell uncle to paint the study room, he confirm complain non-stop! I'm so glad you're here!" She complains while passing me a can of coke. "Here, drink up! The weather is horrible nowadays! Drink more water!"

It's moments like these where I'll be reminded that she's my GF's kind and caring mother.

As she exercises often and makes it a point to maintain her looks, she looks alot younger than she really is. Hmm, if we ever plan for a trip to the beach, I would love to see her in a bikini... makes me wonder how her curves are like. I am willing to bet 100 bucks that some guy would come and try to pick her up.

As she turned and made her way back to the kitchen, I admired her lower body. If her D cups weren't impressive enough, her plump looking mounds from the back are sure to make heads turn. Between the conversations held by the ladies of the family, I could tell that she has been complaining about how it's difficult to lose a couple of inches around her ass..

Well, I hope that she'll keep it this way. To me, her ass is perfect. How I wish I could bury my face in them one day...