Thread: HV spa short fr
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2023, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyboy12 View Post
Part 3
Hope this long post helps with anyone making a decision to visit HV spa anytime soon. Or at least simply walking in and not "booking in advance through telegram/WhatsApp" would turn out to be a better exp than what we did.
Wow this is the most bizarre experience I heard of. For my case, usually I don't need to make any advance booking or contact any captain before I go.

My SOP:

Go in entrance nonchalantly, signal to the worker for deposit box. Deposit my wallet and passport inside. Then proceed to changing room.

At changing room, the worker auto give me a towel and shorts to change. After I change to shorts, lock up my stuff and clothes in locker then go toilet or go shower.

After shower, usually the worker will help me wear the robe but if going jacuzzi/pool, I just decline, then take one additional towel go to the jacuzzi /pool to enjoy. After come back, shower again, then wear robe go canteen.

I usually skip the buffet line, just find a nice corner sit down. The worker will come ask me what I want. My standard is Soft boiled eggs x 2 + Ice teh/ Ice coffee. After finish, one of the captain will approach me then ask me choose which lady.

After finish workout session, come out sit down again. Then worker approach me again for order. I would order curry maggi mee and another drink. Eat finish then go movie room relax a bit or go pool again.

Finally, after song song enough liao, then go counter take my staff and pay.

So far has always been fine, no one stop me from anything.