View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
You got the wrong old man. I do not post in China websites, but I did post two detail reports in this website. If you believe they were not detail enough, I am sorry.
I am only a causal tourist; there is no way the police will bother the shops that I posted. I do not go to secret shops due to the language barrier.
I post exact locations down to the Google map because I got my infor for free, it is only fair that I gave them out without strings attached.
I also use Chrome Translator to read Japanese p4p sites for extra information.
I may be wrong about the china website but I know you post detail information such as addresses, prices and mummy contact on the hong kong and taiwan website. The folks on this website then used your information to get to the places you proudly shared as yours even though you gleamed it from the folks here in SBF. BTW China folks also know how to read taiwan and hong kong sex forum. Thats why nowadays they seemed to know how to get around with your guides to find hidden gems. I even come across youtube channels of folks introducing all the lovely places thanks to your "hard" work.
Thanks but no thanks...