View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I’m need of sugar mummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
TS,
You weigh 69KG??
Are you a Guy, Girl, In-Between or really fat dog\Bitch???
He's probably either an skinny tall guy, or just a short guy. When I was in NS, I was 65kg and 1.82m tall. Skinny as fuck. So I can say from personal experience that the former is quite possible.

I'll guess TS is probably the latter though. Cos while he is confident enough to brag about his "body and personality" he is apparently not confident enough to list down his height. I mean, its one of the basics right? If his height was a selling point, I reckon he would have told the whole world about it.

And yes TS, you are clearly bragging about your looks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmeupnow View Post
I am “quite known” on social media for my looks.
So don't BS people with your "I'm not a brag" ok? That's just lame. Honestly I wouldn't have said anything here if you were more honest and less narcissistic in your post.

On that note, if you're so darned confident with your looks, you should just post a picture of yourself here and let people see for themselves.

Good luck.