Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
Bro think you saw another lady. LuLu is black long hair with a sweet smile and definatly cant classify as very skinny compare with the rest. She around manli build.
Thanks for the info on Lulu. Tried her last night and wasn't disappointed. It's been a long time since I came to this house, so curious as to how Lulu turns out to be.

First impression: Tall slim babe (about 1.7m) with long hair and B cup boobs. Resembles Lynn Hung 熊黛林 from certain angles. Has perky butt too.

Pre-shower service: Hugging and autofrenching while taking off my clothes.

Shower service: More frenching, boob rub, nipple sucking on me and BBBJ.

On bed service: Long catbath on my back, AR and BBBJ.

FJ: Had a blast bonking her in missionary while lifting her long legs up and slapping her perky butt. Felt like bonking Lynn Hung too when looking at her from above. Nice moans from her.

Overall: A cheerful and bubbly girl who gives good service, especially frenching. She reacted happily when I was not the only guy commenting that she looks like Lynn Hung.

Note that the auntie OKT takes every customer's temperature before accepting business. No NRIC registration required.