View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Trying to remember some of the points in your post.

I've never been to Angeles City.

THe "gang rapist" thing is a certain kind of attitude I see some guys take here, when they are out with a group of their buddies, they look at the girls as pieces of meat and obviously enjoy doing things against the girls' wishes, where here protests are something they laugh at as they continue to do what they want. You haven't seen that? The nightclub I saw it at was VERY local, those guys were not VK. They looked low class, rough, uneducated. My friend was in the bathroom area and saw a girl putting a knife inside her dress. They grabbed a girl from our table and took her to theirs, within about 15 minutes a guy had his arms wrapped round her holding her and was fingering her against her wishes. Definitely guys like this out there. Plenty. And yes they tend to go for the lower rungs, the cheapest. I saw a similar thing one night at the old 4 in 1 club way out in D6. One young girl who did not seem to be staff or working girl, being passed around among guys to fondle, they were holding her, forcing her to drink more and more whiskey, which she obviously was trying not to. She tried to leave to go to the toilet and they wouldn't even let her do that. Held her and pulled her back. It was sick. I got up and found the manager and pointed out what was going on, finally he went over and got the girl to be able to go to the toilet at least, but jeez, that was a bad situation.

Of course guys like that are out there, and of course they will go get motorbike girls sometimes when they're drunk and do that kind of thing. They enjoy abusing girls. It's not most customers, no. But there are definitely some like that. More than there should be.

This kiind of got off our main point, about condom use. Yeah so just saying, we can't presume that condom use is near 100%, surely not.