View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Everyone including the moderator already know you were mutantchicken before and your Tom-wadever is a clone acct, besides Lord knows how many other fake accts. What more proof is needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i have no clones , you cannot accept that there is more than just myself who recognises what a idiot you are and regarding the clones, as you put it yourself
"Secondly, if you cannot say who I approached to "beg" for contacts, that means u are making up stories. End of argument. No need to beat around the bush." to paraphase you where is your proof, if you have no proof, that means you are making up stories, end of argument, no need to beat around the bush.