View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Good story and great lesson learnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
......Continue from Previous Post.......

Her apartment area was like a ghost town without a single soul.

It only has some dim light and cannot remember whether was it moonlight or from street lamp.

I saw a car parked there similar to the one she alighted from. But I did not think much as was focused on able to bonk her soon.

As she was walking up the stairs ,  I could see, through stray of dim light, her perky butt hidden inside her mini skirt shaking with her slender legs .

My dick at that time was hard rock and in a firing mode

I still remember her small apartment unit was at level two whereby the kitchen and bathroom was quite a step above the bedroom.

I tried to break the ice with her and as I was trying to hold her hand, she shoved away from me and demanded payment first.

So I took out four hundred dollars from my wallet since she raised four fingers when I asked her the price.

She gave a hypocrisy smile
and said four hundred dollars was for short time and her last customer of the day was always for overnight which should be four thousand dollars.

In my mind I was thinking, what a setup for prey, knn even Macau sauna no need that price.

I told her why didn't she said that earlier and she can go and find her last customer.

She shouted back saying why I never asked and now what time already.

As the argument got heated, I wanted to leave but she refused to let me go.

She said if I want to leave, I must compensate her three hundred dollars for her time loss.

I ignored her and opened the door and  she shouted saying "you better watch out".

As I was quickly walking down the dark staircase, that car that parked downstairs suddenly came to my mind.

I sensed something fishy and bad going to happen.

It was less than couple of minutes that I reached downstairs and suddenly a  man shouting voice came from behind.

In my mind I was wondering why he  knew I was there, as throughout the journey no one followed behind and she also never used her handphone.

When he was walking towards me, first thing I did was to scan around to see how many accomplices he had.

Aggressively, he questioned why I left without payment. I tried to reason out with him but of no use.

I ignored him and walked quickly towards the brighter area and he followed me and shouted saying how dare I mess with his turf.

Suddenly his fist striked over and I managed to avoid it. As the fight broke out, several blows were being exchanged and I got some injury on my elbow and his center body suffered a kick from me.

Finally I reached the main road and he also chased after and stopped there.

There were a few men sitting outside the big shopping mall and luckily they were not his accomplices.

I was trying to look for a taxi and he took out his handphone and I  knew he was going to call for reinforcement.

I immediately told him to follow me back to hotel to get the money, if not later sure disastrous.

Finally a taxi stopped. He wanted me to go into the back seat first. As I was going in, I swiftly turned around and launched a surprise attack on him by tripping him down and a fist on him and told the driver to quickly drive off.

Back to hotel and found my buddy was snoring like a pig.

After years of exposure and through my counterparts in Prc, I learned that prc is very well connected in many areas and all wallks of life.

I think my learning point for this encounter are that do not let off the guard even things have been smooth sailing for a long time, as before the tsunami come it can be quite silent and that Chinese saying 色字头上一把刀.