View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

.......Continue from Previous Post.......

As the night got darker, that bustling road were occupied by lots of syt street walkers,  beggars, street hawkers and singers.

While I was waiting for my barbecue supper to be served, couple of SYT Street Walkers  sat beside me to tell me go with them after the food and passed me their name cards.
Their makeup make them more mature but at most was around 20 years old.

After my meal, i strolled along the road and was grabbed and dragged by a lot of them, while I was deciding which one to pick.

Suddenly a car drove in and a syt street Walker who alighted caught my attention.
I walked passed her to have a clearer look  but she just looked at me only without saying anything , unlike the rest.

Indeed she is a real young beauty, with a nice outfit that showed case her slender and voluptuous figure,
but with a snow mountain cool appearance.

I approached her and asked for the price. She responded by raising four fingers and without bargaining I told her ok. She said followed her and soon a trishaw stopped and we sat it.
She said her apartment was safer and my mistake started from here.

Throughout the 10 mins trishaw ride I did not touch her. She was also very quiet with her ivory tower look.
Instead I was enjoying the windy ride and thought of how to bonk and melt this snow Mountain beauty later, like pulling her two peony tail hair and spank her butt in doggy style.

Finally the trishaw reached her apartment...........  

............. To be Continued in my next post