View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Anyone tried grooming your massage therapi?st

Sharing past experience. Not massage therapist but facial service place. My facial package expiring and she asked if want to continue. Told her not going to continue as it was pricey and i found alternative location. She then say can include additional service if i took another package. When i ask what additional service, she point and wink at my little bro. Signed up for package, quite expensive, 600+ for 6+1 session.

During facial normally is 1) face wash 2) enzyme 3) extraxtion 4) serum face massage 5) mask. With my new package, there was a HJ just before mask. She say on normal days peak hours can only autoroam fully clothed as the room door have windows and she has colleagues. So i would take the last evening slots on days she closing shop alone so that she can be topless.

Package finish and she return to Msia alrd. Shop is definitely clean and recognised one - Derxxxxxxca.