Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Among the 3, I would say Judy has the best attitude, most friendly and a very attractive girl.

Alexis is second in attitude, but also very friendly. Both she and Judy can make very good female friends.

Sofian is the most chio, with the biggest boobs, and skinny too. However, she isn’t a talker. More reserved, I would say.

Chio ranking: S, J, A

Boobs: S, A, J

Nipple: J, S. Did not really see Alexis‘ nipples that night.

Friendliness: J, A, S

Sexiness: J, A, S. Big tits do not necessarily mean most sexy. Overall feel Judy has that sexy factor, with her can-talk attitude, slightly tanned skin, skinny but not boney figure, I would say she extrudes sexiness just like that.
.... ..... ...
So I exploded into Sofian’s mouth. But…

But after the first shot came, she immediately pulled out from my cock, leaving my softening cock to ejaculate into my pubic hair, creating a real mess. I actually wanted to ask Judy to go suck it dry, but it was too late, and she was also still enjoying my fingers which were in her pussy.

From a side view, I saw Sofian spitting out my cum into a piece of tissue, den wiped her mouth with another piece. I could see clearly her boos and nipples from the huge side hole of her top.

All the while I was fingering Judy, and all of a sudden I felt some warm liquid flowing down my hands, to my stomach. She cummed too. I remembered her moaning so hard.

Judy: “Ahh… Ahh…”

She went on for some time, but I don’t want the juices to stain the bed sheets, so I called to Sofian.

Me: “Sofian, can pass me some tissue?”
Sofian: “Ok… She high?”

Me: “Err… Yah…”