Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Judy and I kissed again, now with Sofian working on my balls. Judy‘s hand still wrapped around my cock, gently rubbing the head and stroke my cock.

Just imagine this scene. Your girlfriend asking another girl to suck your balls, as if the girl was a sex slave hired by her to serve you like a king. How steam can that be?

So with Sofian working on my balls, and Judy & I kissing on top, I felt like a king. After some kissing, I realized that Judy was no longer rubbing her pussy. I slipped my right hand into the left leg hole of her FBT and rub her pussy. Guess what? Super wet. I kept rubbing and she kept moaning.

Suddenly, at this point, I noticed that she was stroking my cock faster and faster. I remembered this part very well because she was rubbing my cock hole, smudging my pre-cum and Sofian’s saliva all over my tool, causing a wet, sticky and slimy mess. I looked at her while she was playing with my cock and moaning. Then she realized I was looking at her, and asked softly.

Judy: “Want more blowjob? Or blow balls?”
Me: “Sofian?”

Judy: “Ya…”
Me: “Cock.”

She stopped stroking my cock and slowly moved her hand to Sofian’s head. Both of us were looking at Sofian, while Judy slowly guides her head higher, to my cock. She slowly worked from the base of my cock, kissing and licking, then to the tip of my cock. Then engulfed it once again. Judy‘s hand was still at the back of her head.

Noticed something? I mentioned Judy‘s hand was filled with Sofian’s saliva and… My pre-cum. So? Sofian’s hair is slightly smudged with all those now.

With me enjoying a blowjob from a girl whom I barely know, I remembered letting out a few soft moans. There were several times where I kissed Judy, but I can’t remember exactly when those times were. I just remembered that after a while, I removed Judy‘s singlet and bra, then arched my back to suck her tits and nipples. Her right tits and nipple, to be exact. I remembered because I stopped rubbing her pussy and went on to squeeze her left boobs with my right hand. While sucking, I glanced at the view below, and saw that Judy was actually pushing Sofian’s head towards my cock, as if guiding her in and out of my cock. I didn’t sense any resistance from Sofian.

And, I still have my left hand available, right?