Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

I was quite stunned when I saw her at her desk, with Judy besides her meddling with the laptop on the desk. I knocked on the door and they both turned to face me.

Judy: “Hey!”
Sofian: “Hello.”
Me: “Hi… Hi.”

I was awkward because I never really knew Sofian. The friends of Judy, whom I usually hang out with are the water sports guys and girls, which also include Alexis. As for Sofian, although she is Judy‘s close friend, I never really had the chance to talk to her and befriend her, mostly due to the fact that our timetables never match each other’s.

After walking in, Judy made this comment.

Judy: “You can ask him now. I go bath first.”

I was like “Huh? Ask me what?…”

Judy: “She just got a macbook pro, but don’t know how to use.”
Me: “Ohh, alright.”

So off she goes to the toilet. Leaving me with Sofian. I will describe what Sofian was wearing. You guys know those very flimsy and transparent singlet girls always wear nowadays? Yes, she’s wearing that. Couple that with a not-so-small armpit hole, I can totally see her bra and breast from the side from some angles. The front? Needless to say, was loose as hell. A slight bend forward will see her majestic valley.

Her bottom was just a normal black shorts. She had a half-length jacket hung on the backrest of her chair, so I guess she wasn’t exactly walking around in public in that loose singlet.

Shyly, I walked to Sofian, standing beside her, with the pretext of teaching her how to use a Mac, but my real intention was to peek down her valley.

Me: “So what do you want to know?”
Sofian: “Ehh, what are the ways to use a Mac?”

Me: “Ehh, your questions very vague leh.”
Sofian: “Haha… I also don’t know what I don’t know.”

Me: “Hmm, when did you buy it? Got install anything so far?”
Sofian: “Install! Yes!”

I got a shock. She raised her voice slightly.

Sofian: “How to install things in Mac? My friend asked me to install this yesterday, but I don’t know how to.”

I saw the app. Adium.

Me: “This one ah. Chatting app la.”
Sofian: “Ya! My friend wanted to do video chat with me yesterday, but I don’t know how to do it.”

Video chat in Adium? I LOL-ed in my heart. But I didn’t tell her anything.

Then she told me stories of how she kept her MBP in the bag and went back to her old Acer laptop the night before. That was when she saw Judy online, chatted to her about this current day and her MBP, then Judy ask her to bring her MBP as I can teach her some basics.

So I taught her some basics.

Me: “First, open your application folder, drag the app into it. Done.”
Sofian: “HUH! Just like that?!”

She sounded like Judy with that nonchalant attitude. I like.

Guys, guess how many times have I peeked down her valley by now? Countless. Gorgeous view. Until she said this.

Sofian: “Eh, grab the chair and sit la.”
Me: “Oh, ok.”

Damn. No more perfect views.